Tuesday, December 2, 2014

End of the Semester Stuff

Exam #3:
It will be on Dec. 11
It will cover Stratification and Inequality, Politics, Power and Poverty, and Race (AB10, AB11, AB12 and AB14 from the slides)
It will be scantron. I'll provide the scantron; you provide the pencil.

Paper:
Due Dec. 11
I need a hard copy in class. There is a 10% penalty for every day late.

Comment list
Due Dec. 11
I need a list with the name of the blog post and the date that you posted, plus any information I need to identify you as the poster (your name/nickname).

Good luck

2 comments:

  1. Just a heads up: AB12 starts in the middle of the powerpoint unless you download it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I had trouble opening it on an iphone. So I suggest studying on a laptop, or desktop.
      -SW

      Delete